Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hrrrrry Pttrrrr MekUp Tutrrrrlll.

In celebration for the much anticipated HP7 pt 2 movie bonanza craziness that awaits us shortly, I am gifting you with a tutorial. A Hagrid How-To! GET EXCITED! Everyone loves Hagrid. Just look at what the fans are saying. The common man, the you, the me. Here we have representation of Hagrid that recalls Gaston a la Disney's Beauty and the Beast. I expect this Hagrid to bust out into song about his chest hairs any minute now. Strong. Manly. Hagrid.


Laura Freeman
















Clearly, it's decided by almost everybody that Hagrid is the next Johnny Depp, aka a SEX SYMBOL! Move over, Brad Pitt!  So, fellas, why not dress like him? He's all women talk/ fantasize about. It's right there in the Cosmopolitan research. Trust me, I read it for you!


Hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. Same girl who did the Avatar Make Up Tutorial, which had me thoroughly entertained for months.

4 comments:

  1. HP *7 part 2... Step yo game up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I just feel like one of those internet haters...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Everyone Needs An Editor." - Mates of State

    ReplyDelete
  4. But, yeah, you kind of are a hater. To be less of a hater, you could sport a Hagrid Beard. I have glue!

    ReplyDelete