Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I Found Genuis! Spread It Like Herpes

So you might probably be aware of a certain Katherine Chloe Cahoon, famed author of hit novel Single Girls Guide to Meeting European Men. She graciously sacrificed her youth to many years of painstaking research, the fruits of which recovered the true meaning of life for any single (or otherwise) woman (or otherwise, even). The obvious truth that sprang from her over-glossed lips was "European Men"! Upon publishing her novel, Katherine began making youtubes for her fans who cannot read (that's probably the majority of her fanbase). Blah blah blah... watch her video if I haven't already forced you to...or revisit the glory.




My question has always been: WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS SHE IS COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS? Sorry for shouting. Last time I checked, most of the user comments were praising her genius, the very opposite of my reaction. BUT then, months later, when I revisited this KCC craziness, I discovered a spoof of her. I <3 parodies! And this one takes the cake! It only has like 2 comments and 8 likes, WTF indeed. Please watch, comment, spread, and repeat.

1 comment: