Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hey! Grandpa Just Tweeted From The Grave!


Feast your eyes on a the new modern tomb, the E-Tomb, brought to us by Japanese designers.

The E-Tomb itself would store the recently deceased electronic data--like Facebook pages, blogs, pictures, videos--which can be revisited by friends and family. This miracle-maker is equipped with a blue tooth panel that is solar powered. A great way to keep in touch with the dearly departed?





What does Science have to say about this?





It almost makes too much sense.






I don't know about you, but I don't think I want to be remembered by what "intellectual" quips I could tweet in 140 characters or the drunken pictures on my facebook page. And I'd most certainly like to take my cyber-stalking secrets with me when I pop-off. Call me old fashioned, but I don't think I'd want people writing on my wall post mortem. And I hope I'm not expected to sit around, updating my status, on my heavenly MacBook Lighter-Than-Air when I'm in the Land of Milk & Honey. 

Inventors, man!
I can't wait for the eWomb to come out!

1 comment:

  1. I just feel like having a facebook after you're dead just leaves the door open for someone to say something like, "Hey _______, long time no see! Just came across those crazzzzy pictures of us from ________. I hope you're doing well!"

    And by leaves the door open I mean I see myself doing it. And then I'd feel like a douche.

    ReplyDelete