Thursday, August 4, 2011

Captain Spandex Fetish

Spandex fetishes entertain me thoroughly.

I don't completely get it but I kind of get it. I mean, I've worn tights before. It's kind of cool how smooth and slide-y your legs are when you wear them. In the video below, you can tell he definitely enjoys the slide-y smooth aspect of his fetish. Could you imagine wearing one of those suits on a dry (possibly wet) slip'n'slide? What about an inflatable obstacle course? A freshly polished marble floor? From where I'm standing, the possibilities for fun are endless.

The thing about these Youtube videos (pretty sure there are hundreds, if not thousands) is the lack of inaction. This fetish seems pretty innocent and that's why I like it. The entire time he is positioning himself in different poses and touching his body (not in a directly sexual way). They all seem to be like that. But, I'm no expert. I'm writing this post without having conducted an ounce of research, save for  a few videos (one in a Spider Man suit!)



Did you watch the whole thing? Did you see what started to happen around the 1 minute mark?  Surprise! I wonder how many suits you can wear before things, like breathing, get a little complicated. I think he's technically wearing three suits, like a nude prep suit? I don't know. I saw another video where he was stuffing pillows in his suit and he had a base coat.

My final thought: Super heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment