Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Hunt for the Funniest Comedian of All Time

Welcome to the Hunt, cats and dogs.

In the back of my mind, I've always considered Paul F. Tompkins to be one of the funniest people I've ever had the pleasure of accidentally finding on comedy central and/or youtube.

He's handsome, well-dressed, and has an amazing vocabulary. Trust me: these things, while not huge factors, play into the total package of what makes someone funny. I don't know why exactly but it does. Science! Here is my evidence:



Jokes.com
Paul F. Tompkins - Sexy Bee
comedians.comedycentral.com
JokesJoke of the DayFunny Jokes

True story, I watch this clip like one a month. The funniest?! Watching him is like watching a movie.

3 comments:

  1. im going to go with Kyle cease, or Louie CK, or Patton oswalt, orrrrr the funnist women comedian Maria Bamford

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, Patton Oswalt? Really? Sure, he's funny, but I'd never think of him when trying to come up with the FUNNIEST comedian of all time!

    ReplyDelete