Monday, February 21, 2011

Reblogging: Thom Yorke & "Whip My Hair"

So, this was featured on my all-time favorite blog, Videogum. As you all probably know, because you guys are like super hip-and-happening, Radiohead just released a new album and a new music video (whatever that is). And then, because blogging, tweeting, and general interneting are fasting that the speed of light, the music video of Thom Yorke dancing has been edited and set it to CrAxYYY music. And it's HILARIOUS, I guess. I'm not sure what to think because I don't really care that much about Radiohead for some reason. But I'm just kind of talking about it because I feel like it's the cool thing to do. But it is pretty amusing that he dances to "Whip My Hair." Anyway, this is for you, cool people... I'm just going to stay inside and listen to old Brand New, cause I'm so not with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment